Friday, April 17, 2009

What has the better breakfast buffets and which one should go for dinner in Vegas?

I know Paris has the best breakfast. My choices are the Wynn buffet, Bellagio, Manaday Bay, and Planet Holloywood?


For dinner the Bellagio has the better buffet of your three choices. The Mirage buffet would be another excellent choice. The Bellagio has the best king crab legs in a buffet I've ever seen and the choices are excellent. The Mirage is newly redecorated and is so upscale you don't even feel like you're dining at a buffet.

I used to think that the Paris has the best breakfast - but the Wynn now takes the cake for me, especially for weekend brunch (for me, breakfast isn't before 10:30am anyways). The Wynn has an awesome seafood bar, excellent pastries and a variety of excellent international foods (like congee, which is a typical weekend brunch dish). At the Paris, I found that the lines were too long and that the items were not refilled in a timely fashion. They didn't have the selection of cheeses that I once remembered.

There are so many awesome non-buffet restaurants at the hotels you listed that I never end up going to the buffet. Either way, skip Planet Hollywood. It's nothing special - neither the buffet nor the regular restaurants.

sorry i just had to comment on the guys buffet choice. the name is HILARIOUS! haha i would recommend the bellagio. pricey yet delicious!

I personally prefer the breakfast buffets at Excalibur and at Golden Nugget.... but I think it all boils down to personal tastes and what you are willing to spend.

DEFINITELY go to a place in New York New York called Sung Lee's House of Yum Yum. It's outstanding (dinner).

No comments:

Post a Comment