Thursday, April 16, 2009

Why has no one ever skinny dipped in the Fountains of Bellagio in Las Vegas ?

It's called indecent exposure and you will be arrested.


ozzy osborne got arrested for pissing against the walls of the alamo when intoxicated. its a good idea not to desecrate any american relic including a brothel of sin (las vegas)

I would have thought seeing the power of those fountains would be enough for anyone, my goodness could you imagine getting caught on one of them the wrong way when it goes off. owwwww!

that would make your eyes water.

I was actually thinking the same thing when I was watching the fountains, how comes people don't just jump in on a hot summer day. not sure how you'd get back out though.

Imagine that it is because they would be arrested and when your in Vegas why would you want to spend the time in jail?

I've heard the water is recycled from the hotels. Not the toliets but the other water sources. Even with chemicals thats gross.

Good security.

Take a look at the water and the edges of the pool itself.

Perfectly clear and clean at all times. Nothing green growing around the edge stones. Now tell me how that happens with water exposed to the elements 24/7?

Answer: Chemicals and lots of em.

You wouldnt catch me in that water with a chemical protective suit much less without clothing.

they have cameras everywhere they use cannons that shot the water and you could die if you where to go out in the fountain

Because they're so captured by the fountains' beauty and the lovely music, and the way the two are synchronised, that they cannot move.....

OK, maybe that's not the reason, but it's a lovely place to visit, when we were there it was over 100 degrees F so it would have been nice to jump in!

probably because its cold

Why don't you be the first? I bet you could get a hell of an enema from one of those water jets.

Who says I haven't?

Ok, I haven't. I'm a poser. You caught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment