Thursday, April 16, 2009

Getting wed in vegas in april,where would be the best place to dine?stopping at the bellagio?

there is a resturant inside the flamingo close to margaritaville that was fantastic. I cant remember the name now, but If I remember I will edit!!


Gotta agree. Call "Top of the World" atop the stratosphere

Went there, excellent dining, the chef is a genius, a madman or both. Also get a view of the L.V. skyline as the restaurant rotates.

Go there, just go there.

There are lots of great restaurants in Las Vegas, The Mix at Mandalay Bay, Bradley Ogden's at Caesars Palace, Alex AT WYNN (all expensive with 4 or 5 star ratings) Your own hotel Beallgio has wonderful restaurants, starting with Picasso and LeCirque and the Cafe Bellagio for lunch and casual dining.

At the Venetian there is great Italian food at Zefferino's overlooking the Grand Canal of Venice! or try one of my favorites, Buchon in the Towers at the Venetian. for more suggestions on dining in Las Vegas go to http://www.lasvegas-wow.com/restaurants.htm

Michael Mina is near the Bellagio. If you order a certain menu item, you get to have a cookbook!

While I don't know how many people are in your party, I would suggest the restaurant atop the Stratosphere

PLEASE make reservations in advance and consult the website for more details.

Burger King

First of all, in Las Vegas there are plenty of good restaurants, you probably want to search those restaurants near the Venetian, also, going away from the strip and near the Red Rock and high end places like

Summerlin and The Lakes are the areas you could search around for.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/bestoflv/

Best of Las Vegas 2007 poll.

I live in Vegas and I must beg you not to go eat at the top of the Stratosphere. I guess it's a nice view, but the food sucks. To get good food and an amazing view, try MIX at the top of Mandalay Bay. Check out their website. It's a bit expensive, but I believe it will be just what you're looking for to celebrate your new married life!

I love the Venitian... however you might make reservations at the Wynn but you better take a credit card that has a high max on it!!! Bellagio is really nice too...I guess my favorite place is Ceasars...

No comments:

Post a Comment