Saturday, April 18, 2009

Which Las Vegas show would you recommend more? Bellagio's O or Wynn's La Reve?

I'll be going to Las Vegas (among other places) for my Honeymoon. We are trying to decide which show to go to. We kinda like the idea of both La Reve and O. Celine Dion won't be singing the days I'm there, so we are pretty much split between those two.


Bellagio's O is definitely the better of the two. I have family that lives in Vegas and work at some of the hotels. They have seen it several times and still enjoy it. They say it is an amazing show. I, unfortunately, have not been able to see it yet.

I've been to several other Cirque shows and I can tell you from experience they are absolutely amazing. I've seen the Orlando show countless times and it still amazes me. It's great time and time again, you see something new everytime. Cirques shows are absolutley amazing, you will not be dissapointed.

bellagio's O

Bellagio's "O"! Hands down! La Reve isn't worth your time! Or you can watch La Reve first and then watch "O" so you can see how lame La Reve is.

No comments:

Post a Comment