Friday, April 17, 2009

How much money should I take to Vegas?

Staying at the Bellagio and I have no idea how much money I will need to take with me. I'm not really much of a gambler and I looked at the prices for "O" and nearly fainted. I am going with four other people (siblings/cousins) and I want to treat them to something nice - but not so extravagant that I'll put myself in the poor house. Any recommendations?


Take as much as you're comfortable with, but you'll proabably need at least a few hundred. If you need to take money out of a machine, do so downtown rather than on the Strip (e.g. $30 withdrawal fee at the Mirage).

bring your debit card, ATM card - don't take hard cash, withdraw money from the atm as you need them. they are all over the place.

No more than 300-400 dollars and just be smart because Vegas is made off of losers not winners.

I suggest one days pay for every day you stay there.

Take as much money as you feel comfortable never seeing again

some of the adult/Risque shows offer 2 for 1 coupons, shows in Ballys (jubilee) rio and harrahs (forget the names) the dancers walk around in the day passing out the coupons.. Also, try taking a taxi they have tons of coupons and passes to clubs and shows just give them a good tip

have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment