Thursday, April 16, 2009

I can't decide which show to see, O at the Bellagio or Le Reve at Wynn?

which one do you recommend and why? thanks all!


You should definitely see Le Reve. It is a more intimate theatre, where the seating completely surrounds the stage. Even if you get the cheapest seats, you can still see the show clearly.

O has so much going on at once, that it can be hard to follow. When I went, I felt like I was missing out on too much. Le Reve has plenty of action, but an easier to follow storyline.

I saw both and personnaly I liked Le Reve much much more, but both are very good.

Also Le Reve is discounted right now (unlike "O")

Le Reve - Save $20 on Top Price Tickets

http://www.smartervegas.com/shows/le_reve/ticketsdiscounts.aspx

Enjoy ;)

Well how much of the show do you want to see, do you want to see more features, or the people acting.

There is so much going on in "O" that it is hard to keep up with all that is going on, not to mention all the bright colors. but, unless you focus on one side, you'll be all right.

Le Reve, WAY COOL, you can see everything, from emotion, body language, and more, its a whole new world when your in that theater.

I would say Thumbs up to Le Reve!!

This is going to be a tough one. Both shows are definitely winners.

Cirque du Soleil "O" Reviews and video

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/cirque-du-soleil.html

Le Reve Dragone

http://www.lasvegas-how-to.com/wynn.html

I have seen both and my recommendation is 'O' if you have good seats but Le Reve is a must see also. Just book early.

No comments:

Post a Comment