Friday, April 17, 2009

Does anyone know where the normal consumer can buy Sobel Linen towels or the same quality?

I recently stayed at the Bellagio in Las Vegas and they had the Sobel towels which are the best towels I have EVER used. I wast to buy them for my house but it does not seem that they sell directly to the public. Does anyone have any ideas?


I think Sobel Westex has an online storefront at http://www.sobelwestex.com/storefrontB2CWEB/index.do?action=i where you can order them. I made it to the point of entering my credit card number and then cancelled the order. You may have to have them shipped to a business address since they use UPS Commercial for shipping.

You may also try contacting the Bellagio Concierge service about buying some towels at 866-906-7171.

No comments:

Post a Comment