Saturday, April 18, 2009

Should I get married in Las Vegas Bellagio??

I am within 24 hours of booking my location for my wedding in Vegas. It will be in 2007 and I have been looking at the Bellagio to handle my big day. I need to know if I am making the right decision. I have ben there and it looks beautiful, but I am wondering if anybody has had the opportunity to work with their wedding consultants and what kind of job they do.... does it have the vegas marriage on the go feel or do they genuienly care about each individual wedding??


We got married at the Bellagio in September and we definitely feel we made the right decision. There are lots of options within the standard packages, but they had suggestions of their own and helped out with lots of additional stuff like hair and make-up bookings, special seating for a family member with mobility problems, and room bookings - we even got an upgrade to a penthouse suite because of our booking with them. The photographs are wonderful too - you won't regret it.

Good luck!

If you are a dedicated member of a church, thats the only way the preacher will care about your wedding. Otherwise its all about money

yes you should a friend of mine is getting married at Mandalay Bay in June and she was debating whether to go there or Bellagio, her future hubby like Mandalay but I saw pics and I actually liked Bellagio better go for it , it beautiful.

A friend of mine got married in Vegas last year - I remember that they stayed at the Bellagio, but got married at Little Chapel of the Flowers. I don't know if they're connected or not, so this may not be useful to you... They were very pleased with it though, and had a simple, classy wedding with just the two of them, just like they wanted. They certainly felt like they got personal attention, and have no regrets whatsoever. Congratulations, and good luck!

I got married at the Paris Las Vegas and it was beautiful. The Bellagio will probably be beautiful too. Your wedding coordinators will work with you...just make sure you get the kind of wedding you want. I worked with my coordinator to change my flowers (from their large hanging bouquet to just a simple red rose bouquet.) Tuxedo rental sometimes isn't very good...even after measurements were sent and they went for a fitting...the tuxedos were large and hanging off some of the men.

A friend of mine got married there in the gondolas, The pictures were gorgeous. She said she e-mailed back and forth to them so they would have her bouquet right and she had her hair and makeup done there. She came back saying it was the best wedding.

really you cam get married wherever you want too

No comments:

Post a Comment