Thursday, April 16, 2009

Help me decide, Las Vegas a Dinner: PRIME @ Bellagio, SW @ wynn, Delmonicos @Venetian, Picasso @bellagio?

Price doesnt really matter , I want nice romantic dinner with my girlfriend and good view. All help apreciated and reviews thanks


Go to Paris, the restaurant in the Eiffel Tower. My husband and I had a fantastic meal there. You can see the water fountain show from there. Food and service was great!

Prime by a landslide. Some of the most amazing steaks I'd ever had and I'm a strict carnivore. In order though I would go Prime, SW, Picasso and then finally Delmonicos (in my opinion it has SERIOUSLY fallen in quality).

Other suggestions for Romance. My top choice is Drai's at Pete's Saloon or something like that. That hotel is SUPERLAME, but Drai's is by far, one of the romantic places for dinner and the food is great. It's located in the basement and I think the only flourescent lighting is in the bathroom. The rest of the restaurant is candlelit. Sexy paintings, Leopard skin couches, lots of red velvet...Slam Dunk for all my first dates.

That other poster is also correct that Hugo's is amazing.

Wow! How lucky of a girlgriend you have, she must be very special! I would say for steak and a ritzy atmosphere on the water but not necessarly a view unless requestee then Prime, Find out what food she loves most and then request the best or finest table in the house. I love Prime but Delmonico looks so good and that is on my wish list!

I've eaten at Delmonico's several times. The service is incredible but not overbearing, the room is great & the food excellent. There is not a view, however, but the atmosphere there is wonderful. Highly recommended!!

I have not eaten at the other 3, but heard good things about SW as well.

Delmonico doesn't have a view, and IMO the quality has declined lately.

The restaurant at the Eiffel Tower is very good, and has a wonderful view.

Of the restaurants you listed, I would probably choose Picasso.

I know price doesn't matter but if you're gonna have a real nice dinner date i can say go to Lawry's the Prime Rib in Las Vegas it is not inside the hotel , service and food is superb, trust me!

Top of The World at the Stratosphere......great food and a view to die for, didnt care for the food at Picasso, too prissy for me. Anything by Emeril is good, I really liked his Fish House at the MGM.

Delmonicos @Venetian

We ate Delmonicos and it was super.

You forgot Binion's steakhouse it's about 150 for 2 and well worth it. great view and food!

Go old school like Golden Steer steakhouse

Forget about any of the places you mentioned.

For an absolutely romantic meal go to Hugo's Cellar in the 4 queens on fremont.

One of the best meals I have ever had. It is an old rat pack type place with amazing food. They have a salad cart that is brought to your table with at least 40 items to choose from. Great entrees and an amazing wine list. Dessert is to die for.

I took my wife and got out for about $165. I personally felt it could have been at least double the price and would have been worth it.

One of the best places in all of Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment