Monday, April 13, 2009

How much is brunch at the Bellagio?

We are going to Vegas next week and want to maybe hit the Sunday Brunch at Bellagio while we're there. I have heard it was expensive but I haven't found an exact price. Has anyone ever been there? What was it like?


If you need to know in advance, you can't afford it. Seriously if you get on Vegas website all is there for you to find out. It is in the $30.00 range if I remember. You can try the Bellagio websidte, but it will not give you cost.

I meant to say I WAS having difficulty finding an answer. Just wanted to catch it before you insulted my writing ability. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20061214120710AASF94e&kid=NbUvWzC4VjJ4FF0.Sstc&s=comm&date=2006-12-15+07%3A10%3A59&.crumb=

You Bellagio for a look at the art Wynn has stockpiled.

You buffet anywhere on the strip, and it's a good feedbag.

I think it's about $30 /person. Haven't been there though. Not a big fan of Bellagio. (It's too stuffy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment