Thursday, April 16, 2009

Las Vegas which is better Bellagio Wynn or Venetian?

I will go for anniversary but i need a recommendation which hotel is better, i got a package same price for the 3 hotels but i need to choose 1

thanks a lot for your help


My only concern with the Wynn is location. It's fairly far down one end of the strip and set a bit back, so it takes a bit more to get to. While it is next to the venetian, in vegas, next to is still a LONG walk. It's by far the nicest and most modern of the three. It's also not as much of a themed hotel.

The Bellagio has the best location of the 3, pretty close to the middle of the strip. That said, we stayed there for our 2nd anniv, and while it was nice seemed a little worn, and quite frankly I felt it was overpriced for what I booked (full disclosure, they offered me an upgrade to a suite for a very good price, which I took, but I saw the basic room later and would have been very disappointed for the amount I would have paid.)

The Venetian has a few advantages. First, it's an all-suite hotel, so you do get more room to stretch out. Depending on how long you are staying that may make a difference. Second, of the three, its the best themed, from the shops with acrobats to the gondola rides, indoors and out. It also offers the most on-site dining options (tho in vegas that is not really an issue). It too is a little further up the strip, but there is a monorail stop at Harrah's next door.

So basically, it depends on your priorities. If you are looking to explore the strip, Bellagio because of location. If you are looking for luxury and opulence, Wynn. If you want some space to stretch out and a nice theme, Venetian

I think the Wynn is the newest and was just being finished when I was in Vegas last. I walked through it, it was very nice, but I believe at the end of the strip.

The Bellagio is awesome and is connected to a bunch of other hotels. It has the aquarium with the sharks and the dancing fountain out front. Very very cool.

The Venetian is right next to the Wynn I believe. It's pretty sweet too. You can go on the gondola rides, the place is painted to look like you're walking down a Venetian street, also very cool.

If I were to pick, the Bellagio and the Venetian would probably be my first two choices. I dont' think you can go wrong either way.

Wynn - newer, cleaner - more hip and modern

Bellagio - old money feel - water fountain display out front -

Venetian - tries to give a European feel - but falls just a little short - but the shops underground are awesome.

I would recommend your stay in that order too. Wynn, Bellagio, then Venetian. I have stayed at the Bellagio, Venetian and Mandalay Bay... I am recommending the Wynn on a tour only though.

Bellagio opened on October 15, 1998 at a cost of $1.6 billion, and was the most expensive hotel in the world when it opened. At the time it had 4000 rooms, but now I think it is over 6000 rooms.

--------------

Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 at a cost of $2.7 billion, and it still is the most expensive hotel in the world. It has 2700 rooms.

--------------

My guess is that between the Bellagio and the Wynn, you are better off with the newer hotel. They were both built by the same person, Steve Wynn.

--------------

The Venetian is slightly more corporate, but still incredible.

Can't really go wrong with any of those 3 hotels but since you have to just pick one I'd go with Bellagio.

Why?

It's still a top-rated hotel and has the BEST location on the strip!

Wynn is nice but it's further away from the action.

The Wynn... it is such an amazing property. You could check out photos of it at http://www.bestofvegas.com/hotels/Wynn-Las-Vegas/

try the Wynn its new and looks awesome.

i personally found the Venetian kinda boring.

The Wynn is the best. You couldn't go wrong with either of them, but the Wynn is definitely the best. Have fun.

I say the Bellagio, because its in the middle of the strip. And its just a fly *** hotel!!!!

The Wynn is one of the most beautiful hotels I have seen. I'd reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment