Tuesday, April 14, 2009

At Christmas time, do the Bellagio fountains just play Christmas carols or other classics as well?

Do they just play Christmas carols or the other classics, like Viva Las Vegas and Luck Be A Lady?


We have been in Las Vegas every December for over 20 years. The fountain music is mixed, you get a little bit of everything.

Fountains of Bellagio - music list

http://www.bellagio.com/amenities/fountains-of-bellagio.aspx

~Jack~

They add in about 25-50% Christmas songs. I did a lot of "on site research" in the 2nd week of December 2007 for my proposal to my girlfriend on December 14th. I waited thru 3 songs for a Christmas Carol to play for the big surprise. It was followed up by another Chistmas song, so you can see ~50/50. Definately worth seeing/hearing!

Both. Last time I went there (August) it was playing a song every 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure they're using dozens of different songs now. I read on the internet somewhere that they do have Christmas carols, but I'm pretty sure they'd never go a full day without playing classical music.

The Bellagio fountains play songs?...O_o I've lived here my whole life and drive past it everyday... woah. I'm must be blind of def or just stupid... lol ??? sorry I don't know.

I am pretty sure it is just Christmas carols. They make the shows up just for the holidays.

They are really great to see any time of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment