Monday, April 13, 2009

Has anyone been to the Olive restaurant at the Bellagio in las vegas? Reviews?

Ok, so i am going to Vegas, and was looking at restaurants. The Olive restaurant at the Bellagio looks nice,or so online.Does anyone have any reviews on the types of food or the prices and the general atmosphere in this place? Any info would be greatly appreciated.


I have not been to the one in Vegas but I have been to the one in Aspen. The food is good. It is meditteranean style- fish, etc. You get an olive tampenade with your bread instead of butter. The smores dessert was to die for.

I know the one at Bellagio overlooks the water there and I had reservations but cancelled them for some reason. If it as good as the one in CO then I would say it is a safe bet.

It is about $60 per person depending on what you get. Obviously you can go higher with booze, apps, salad, dessert. You may be able to get off cheaper but the general price for an entree is about 30-40.

I live in Vegas, and everytime my mom and aunt come to visit...they always want me to take them to Olives. The atmosphere is really kind of modern/casual/hip. The bartenders and servers are really cool...they don't try to sell you all kinds of extra crap and they are really chill, just like you are talking to a friend who works at a local restaurant...not a tourist trap in Vegas. The food is great...it's italian and mediteranean. All their pastas are made in house...the Chesnut Ravioli is out of this world. The steaks and desserts are great too. Very generous with the cocktails and wine as well.

I think you will really like it if you decide to go, but make sure you call for a reservation, because they can get pretty busy!

I would say that you should plan to spend anywhere from $45 to $70 per person to really get the most out of Olives and to get a good variety of tastes from their menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment