Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Has anyone ever been to the Bellagio in Vegas to see the foutains?

Went there for my wedding...it was an awesome site!!!


The best place to watch it is at night at the top of the Eiffel Tower across the street. Its AMAZING!!

LOL I live here in VEGAS and I see them once a week. They are cool but what the heck.....AWESOME. I wouldnt describe it like that. Awesome is when you win money or hook up with a hottie or get free stuff. Not when water squirts to the beat of music.

Yep, pretty hard to miss---LOL

The fountains are run by a complex computer program.

The movement of the water is synchronized with the music.

We see them several times each year.

yes I enjoyed that also ! luxor was awesome too plenty to see and lol lots of places to gamble, did you go on the gondolas ?

Yes, have been there many many timesand it is the best free show in Vegas.

yes

Yes, really very classy with all that crazy shizz in Vegas. Love the foyer just beautiful, tried to take some photos but they never really came out!

YES!! LOVED IT!! Amazing, peaceful, and the way the streams of water dances together with the music is great. It amazes me that someone has been blessed with such talent to create something like that! Las Vegas in the best!! Only one thing...it didn't last long enough for me. :-( Another 3 - 5 minutes would have been great!

it changes with the music

I live in Vegas so my hubbie and I visit the fountains once a month or so...just to chill. Kind of like therapy. We only go at night though, not the same during the day.

I used to live about an hour and a half away from Vegas, and would go there a couple of times a year. The Bellagio is beautiful and the fountains are so cool!!! The best time I ever had was the millenium celebration right out in front of the Bellagio. There were about 3 million people in Vegas that night, most of them around that area. It was exciting and wild. I was 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment