Monday, April 13, 2009

How often do they redecorate inside the Bellagio in Vegas?

I was just there in early June and will be returning in August - I hope the decorations will be different so I can see more...they are so amazing! Thanks for any info you have...


Funny you should ask, a co/worker was telling us the other day. That they change it 4 times a year, for the 4 season winter (Christmas) spring, summer and fall.

You mean redecorate the lobby or the rooms? I work for a construction company that does hotel remodels. When they do a remodel, its usually to update the facility. But Bellagio is one of the best hotels. And it takes months to redo those facilities, as well as closing off extra floors to remodel. If you were there in June, chances are, next year in June things will still be the same. The only hotel really doing remodeling are the older ones, Venetian was just done, Palace Station was just done, so was Mirage. But those are older hotels.

I think they told me 4 times a year plus Xmas (?) I kinda forgot. I agree--I love their decorations. Our room overlooked the conservatory & we could watch them set up through the skylight--awesome!!

well thats an odd question. because when i visit a place what i really look forward to seeing is whether things look different...

Often. That one room, with all the flower displays, changes each month. The rest of the hotel, though, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment