Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have a question about the bellagio hotel in las vegas and the Jockey club right next to it.?

First in the Bellagio, wasn't there a grand stair case near the in door garden, to the left of it? I recently went there and it was GONE. and this was a GRAND stair case. did they demolish it when they were opening the new tower?

Also I have a question about the Jockey Club. First of all, is that hotel even open? I see that they are making plan to build a hotel next to the bellago, and i was wondering if they are going to close that hotel. Is there a website for the Jockey Club?


Well I'm not sure about the stair case, things change so fast there its hard to keep up.

And the jocky club I no nothing about.

But I do know that the Boardwalk Hotel that was neighboring the Bellagio has been closed to make way for somthing new.

Yes, now that you mention it, there was. In the botantical gardens. It led to the second floor spa. Now you enter the spa on the first floor and take an elevator to the second floor. They did an expansion on the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment