Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I would like to have dinner somewhere where we can see and hear the Bellagio watershow. Preferably something?

outside. I've looked into the restaurants at the Bellagio: Olives, Jasmine, etc. Does anyone know of any restaraunts across the street from the Bellagio that isn't too too fancy??


Le Cirque is the fine dining resturant that is right along the dancing lake of Bellagio.

Across the street are a number of palm trees and the railing is in such a way that you can't really see the show from across the street.

My suggestion would be to pick up something you can eat on the way and camp out for the show along the walkway.

The Eiffel Tower would be great, but very expensive! I would suggest getting dinner any where else, then going to the Fontana Bar at the bellagio after for drink on their patio that overlooks the fountain show. if you're set on having dinner while watching the show-then Olive's is probably your best bet.

Check with Paris hotel. I beleive you can see it from their Eiffel Tower restaurant.

Circo at the bellagio!!!

Grab a sandwich and sit at the benches.

Hi.

I would recommend the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at the Paris. But, make reservations and request window seating. You are slightly above the strip, but you're directly across from the water show at Bellagio, so you have an amazing view. I'm not sure how well you can hear the music, but if I remember correctly, the restaurant dims the lights when the show is going on... It's pretty awesome. And, the food is fantastic! (Have a souffle!) Expensive, but worth it (IMO).

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Olives. Their patio seating looks directly over the fountains ... it's quite possibly the best place in town to watch them. I'm not sure what restaurants are across the street ...

Definetly the eiffel tower.It's indoors but a great view.If you go at lunch beware they only serve sandwiches very small and expensive ones.I took my sister there 50.00 for two small sandwiches and 2 tiny salads with 2 cokes.It was worth it but we did go to mc donalds afterwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment