Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where can I find the CHEAPEST hotel rate for the Bellagio in Las Vegas?

There is NOTHING cheap about staying at Bellagio. Bare minimum would be $220 per night.

You're fooling yourself if you honestly believe you'll find a cheap room at that hotel.


I'm not sure when you're staying but the BEST way to find the cheapest rates is to sign up for their e-mail club. I just got an e-mail advertising rates from $149 for certain dates. The next best option is go to their website: http://www.bellagio.com

I've stayed there and honestly, it is by far the best hotel in Vegas, in my opinion. I've stayed at Venetian, MGM, TI, Mirage, etc and this is by far the best. The only place I haven't stayed is Wynn but I'm not spending $300! Anyway, if you are going soon and need rates, I'll e-mail you what I have. Just let me know.

hahahahahahaha !

Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options for U.

just in the last week, I booked a room at Bellagio for June 6-9, Wed. through Friday, for $189 a night, even Friday. That was booking right on the Bellagio website. That's the best rate I've seen for Bellagio and I was happy to not have to pay more for Friday night.

You might give someplace like priceline.com a try.

Bellagio is one of the more expensive hotels on the Strip.

Good luck finding a rate you like!

They have a special offer this summer for as low as $159 Sun-Thurs with offer code D159GM - you will never see it lower than that. Click the 1st link for the details or the 2nd one to make a reservation.

I would say its a toss up between Vegas.com, Bellagio.com, Tripres.com, and Travelworm.com.

Sometimes Expedia is helpful but I don't find that to be so true with regards to hotel rooms.

You can also find rates on the Bellagio website although usually they are more expensive then lets say....Vegas.com.

For giggles purposes try eBay. I have seen great deals on that site for the Bellagio.

I wouldn't say you'll find a cheap price, but try travelaxe (www.travelaxe.com). It searches about a dozen hotel websites and finds the lowest one for you.

if your worried about finding the cheapest rates... the bellagio isnt for you.. its not that great anyways.. well unless your stuffy and uptight

You cant....

No comments:

Post a Comment