Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who has better rooms: Wynn Las Vegas or Bellagio?

My wife and I are planning a romantic getaway in June, and we'd like to hear from folks their opinions of the guest rooms in these two hotels. Thanks!


I'm going to go against the grain here and say Wynn Las Vegas has better rooms. First, the standard rooms are larger by about 100 square feet and while that may not sound like much it makes a noticeable difference. Second, the decor and amenities are of a higher quality, with finer quality linens, high-tech gadgetry, and more comfortable furnishings. That's a bit of "opinion" and most people will not see a difference but if absolutely nothing else, the furnishings in the room are newer since the hotel itself is newer. But ultimately it mostly comes down to a matter of taste so I would base your decision on price - if one is cheaper than the other, choose the one that will save you a few bucks because they are not substantially different enough to warrant the extra dough you'll pay at either place.

Bellagio. It is also a more central location. The Venetian has huge rooms, but everything is very expensive there and you can really run up a big bill just for food. Our friends stay at Caesars and they have a large room with a jacuzzi, it is centrally located and the Japanese restaurant there is exceptional. The prices of food, etc., are much more reasonable as they are so close to other hotels.

bellagio

We stayed in the Bellagios last year just to see how we liked their room. I was somewhat disappointed. I have stayed in better rooms at the RIO and at Ceasers. I have not stayed in Wynns or the Venitian. I know the Venitian is in the top three. I would recommend Ceasers and ask for a tower room and tell them its a honeymoon or anniversary.

The Ceasers room we had was huge with a king bed and a living room suite. The bath was also huge and had a big jacuzzi tub. The RIO is an all suites hotel ao you will get something nice there also.

I would go with Bellagio or Venetian.

Bellagio-get a fountain view if you want the nicer rooms. The Wynn is ok but the Bellagio has better bathrooms and that's important to us women!

Bellagio.... I work for a travel agency. But, you can view their websites online to see pics.

Belagio! The Wynn is over rated!

I would think they both have excellent rooms since they were both built by Steve Wynn. Check out their websites to see if they have room pictures on them.

Bellagio for sure!! Check the website out and enjoy yourselves!!!

We went to vacation last summer in Vegas and I can tell you that the best place is Venetian Hotel.One friend was staying at the Belagio,so I went to see the rooms there too and I was very disappointed.Even my friend who was actually staying there,when he came to our room in Venetian said it was much better then his in Belagio.This same friend went this year to Wynn in Vegas and said it was bad over there,so don't go !

And I am telling you in Venetian there is this 24 hrs garden that is like a paradise,there is cold pool,warm pool and Jacuzzi.You can soak in the middle of the night if you want!So,have fun and I hope I was helpfull!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment