Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What Buffet should I go to? Bellagio Buffet or Village Seafood (Rio) ?

After reading countless reviews of Vegas Buffets, Ive decided these are the 2 I would want to go to. Which one is better in your opinion?


Both are excellent. If you want seafood go to the Rio, if you want variety and great meats, salads and desserts go to Bellagio

i've only been to the bellagio, which was excellent and the selection of different kinds of food was staggering. if you can't find more delicious things to eat than you can actually manage to swallow, you should join the competitive eating circuit! it doesn't have the variety of seafood i'd expect from a place that specializes in it, but they do have some (like alaskan king crab legs -- yum!) and its very good.

if it was me, i'd go to both!

I went to the Bellagio Buffet (I live in Las Vegas for 3 years now) and thier buffet is THE BEST. Great food. The Village Seafood is okay, if you want seafood go there but if you want more go to the Bellagio. Bellagio is a very pretty hotel, I love the fountains.

I only eat at Locals Joints myself as I get comped a lot and we eat out so much. My son likes both of those buffets though. And I have heard hims speak well of the Buffet at Paris and the one at Green Valley Ranch.

He eats out a lot.

Bellagio and the Rio have the best buffets, but I would say the Bellagio but it is much more expensive than Rio.

bellagio has one of the best breakfast buffes.

and Rio seafood is also great .. it has gotten more expensive like $25 these days

both are great experiences and you will be happy

I don't know, but if I had to choose between Old Country Buffet and Golden Corral, I would choose Old Country Buffet without hesitation.

got to bellagio buffet seafood buffets give you bad gas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment