Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where are the best seats for seeing "O" at the bellagio Las Vegas?

I have seen Mystere and I loved sitting up in the $75 seats. I thought they were better than down low. Never been to the "O" theater though.


I just saw "O" 2 weeks ago! The auditorium isn't too big (as you know from pervious Cirque shows) - we sat about 16 rows back from the front and it was perfect. You definitely don't want to sit up close because there are things that go on high up on the stage and you'd literally have to turn your neck up to watch and it can get sore. Try not to sit up in the upper balconies because the top of the stage may obstruct a couple of their "scenes". And aim to sit in the middle of the auditorium. There are so many different things that go on constantly on the stage that probably the further back you sit, the more you can take in. There are also things going on between all the aisles now and then too. It's so much fun and incredible! I've seen 4 Cirque's and this is my favorite by far! Wait till you see the red curtain - that's all I'll say about that! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment